Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Blahs

I've always loved Christmas. I love the glitter, the excitement, everything over the top. Not this year. I have always decorated each area with its own theme--trees, poinsettias, a blue room, snowmen, reindeer, angels, nativities--you get the idea. I always put all the ornaments from years of kids' school ornaments to family purchases on the tree. I've always put out every strand of lights I could find and then bought some more. This year I bought red and silver balls, put out some poinsettias and my xmas tree collection. I put out lights down the fence and on the front of the house. I did not put garland on my 3 flights of stairs Don't know what the problem is but it's something--maybe the recent deaths of 3 friends, my misperception of attitudes of those around me, the state of the world?? Who knows but I'm not even going nuts cleaning because Karey is coming home. Oh, well, life will continue to happen.

1 comment:

  1. Think about Jesus!!!! That's what the boys tell me, your little boy included. hee hee. :)

    ReplyDelete