Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summertime in the country

Except for our tomatoes, our garden is gone. It has been hot, maybe I should say HOT! However the rain has been coming and Larry is mowing the grass 2 & 3 times a week. We haven't done anything this summer--just work, work, work. I really need a break. Any suggestions? Maybe a trip to West Virginia. Haven't been there yet.

I must be getting old. I don't have any energy except when I wear my energy chip. I have the" don't want tos" I did, however, go to Shreveport yesterday with Granny and James and I was worn out at the end of the day. James and Granny were like the energizer bunny--go, go, go. Of course, James was winning. Granny was losing and trying to get into the winning column. I stopped when I lost what I was willing to lose. So it was fun but would have been more fun if I had won something. Had a great meal thanks to Granny.

We are trying to buy out the store. Owner is willing to sell and we're talking with the leasing agent. To start we need $100,000. Once we retain the lease and remodel we will make money. In 18 months we will get an SBA loan and pay back the $100,000. Anybody want to invest $25,000?

Well, got to get ready for work--not looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment