Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More about Cutie Pie

I know that everyone must be wondering how our library fish is. He was spending his days upside down. I finally decided that that's not a good position for a fish. Well, I figured out that he has swim bladder disease. He can't not float. He's all bloaty and has a hard time just swimming. (Kind of like me--I float whether I want to or not) Anyway, I put him on a fast for 4 days. Then I soaked his food so he wouldn't blow up from eating the dry food. Didn't work. He bloated again. So I got 2 frozen english peas. I put them in his tank. After 2 days, he finally ate one. He didn't float. Supposedly the peas cure his impactation--yep, constipation for want of a fancier term. So now got buy more expensive food for him. You know, I sure have learned a lot of different stuff since I've worked at the Library. Oh, that's what a library does--help provide knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment