Sunday, February 22, 2009

That Nutty Dog!

Well, Allie the Dog has surpassed herself in doing crazy things. Larry has been working on our new (yes, new!) back deck (2nd floor). Allie accompanies him every where. When he was working last week, Allie walked up our steep garage roof which you can reach from the deck. She went up there, checked out her view of the neighborhood and sat herself down while Larry worked. She was right on the peak. Larry took a picture on his phone which he can't send. I hope to get one while he's working on the deck this week. She's a total hoot. Maybe I can get video and send it to AFH. I'd win!

Now why am I not at church? I'm sick. Got that stomach virus--not nice at all. Keeps me from eating. Only dry toast, sprite, and weak soup and crackers. Hope I can lose some weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment