Tuesday, November 11, 2008

That darn dog!



Sunday night was a diaster for Allie Dog. Kris invited us over to watch "Get Smart". Earlier in the day I had placed my almost empty serving plate of cookies left from the cookie exchange on the sideboard. I had even pushed it to the back of the sideboard. All that was on it were semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips plus some coconut. When we came home, my plate (which I use a lot) was in a billion pieces scttered everywhere. There were 3 chips left. How she ate those chips and left the glass I don't know. That was a long way for such a short dog to get to. Don't know how she did it. She was scolded. I cleaned the mess up. I still managed to get 2 tiny pieces of glass in my foot. Anyway, that was Sunday.

Monday, because of the bad weather she was left in the house. Monday is also Lar's day off. Lar went to the store for about 30 minutes and didn't take her. She left him a gift--a huge pile of poo. He spanked her. He cleaned up the mess. She wouldn't even look at him until about 10 PM.

Today is Tuesday. Allie is in the house because of the rain and messy weather. I said she couldn't stay in if she didn't potty first. Just as Lar was leaving for work she went into the rain and did her thing. She look sulky the whole time. She knew I would leave her out on the tiny back porch. So now she is licking the rain off and making big slobbery noises.

1 comment:

  1. Poor little dog,how could you expect her to pooh outside in the rain with the strays.

    ReplyDelete